Residents admitted to George Derby Centre have been assessed at the complex care level and require a supportive and safe environment.
Residents receive care and services from an experienced and qualified team of professional health care and support staff. The team develops and delivers an individualized care program that focusing on the residentâ€™s strengths, needs, and wishes in a caring and sensitive manner.
Members of the team include:
- 24-hour professional nursing care (Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Care Staff (Registered Care Aide)
- Dental Clinic
- Finance (Trust Account)
- Food and Nutritional Service (Dietitian, Meal Service)
- Physician Services
- Rehabilitation Services (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehab Assistants)
- Social Work
- Spiritual Care
- Therapeutic Recreation (CTRS, Recreation Programmers)